This website is owned and operated by a privately owned company with a mission to save you time.

2014 Tax Deadlines

March 17 - Corporate Tax Returns Deadline
April 15 - IRA Contribution Deadline
April 15 - Tax Deadline
Oct 15 - Tax Extension Deadline

Washington IRS Offices

Click for Directions on Google Maps:
520 112th Ave. N.E., Bellevue, WA - (425) 456-9637
114 W. Magnolia, Bellingham, WA - (360) 752-4361
3020 Rucker Ave., Everett, WA - (425) 304-1656
319 7th Avenue SE, Olympia, WA - (360) 570-5410
825 Jadwin Ave.,, Richland, WA - (509) 376-0705
915 Second Ave., Seattle, WA - (206) 220-6015
9657 Levin Rd., Silverdale, WA - (360) 698-5861
920 W. Riverside, Spokane, WA - (509) 353-0508
1201 Pacific Ave., Tacoma, WA - (253) 428-3518
500 W. 12th St., Vancouver, WA - (360) 696-7960
107 S. 7th Ave., Yakima, WA - (509) 454-5675

File Taxes Free

The IRS has a special program available for those who qualify to file their taxes for free. Visit the IRS's site for more info.

What is a W-2 Form?

You should receive a Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, from each of your employers. Employers have until January 31, 2011 to send you a 2010 Form W-2 earnings statement. Form W-2, Wage and Tax Statement, is used in the United States income tax system as an information return to report wages paid to employees and the taxes withheld from them. The form is also used to report FICA taxes to the Social Security Administration. Relevant amounts on Form W-2 are reported by the Social Security Administration to the Internal Revenue Service.

If you owe backtaxes and cannot pay off the entire tax, consider an Offer in Compromise. You can contact the IRS yourself or use a tax relief company to hel p guide you through the process.

Find IRS Offices